Sr. Software Engineer
we at arRGee are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our Application Development team at the head office in Beaverton, OR
- Plan, Design and Develop solutions using JAVA
- Enhance, customize and co-ordinate development activities using AGILE methodologies
- Implement advance software module components in complex computer environments on different operating systems.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design and customize software as per the requirement(s)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years of software development experience.
- Lean/Agile Software methodology training and experience.
- Significant experience with Java
- Experience writing and administering automated unit tests.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Listed below is a summary of the primary responsibilities of our Software Engineers.
- Code Design. Design and write complex code in several languages relevant to our existing product stack.
- Product Life-cycle. Manage the entire life-cycle of a product, including; story-board product changes, design user experience/workflow, API’s, and database tables/server-side development.
- Project Management. Lead projects from conception, through deployment and support. Document the specific, detailed requirements for each product, component, or feature under his purview.
- Automated Tests. Write and build automated tests and test methods for each software element.
- Team Leadership. Lead other employees, including programmers, designers, and testers.
Travel &/or relocation to unanticipated locations throughout the US may be req.
Please apply to hr@arRGee.net and mention the job title
arRGee provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, arRGee complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.arRGee expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.