Sr. Software Engineer
we at arRGee are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our Application Development team at the head office in Beaverton, OR
- Plan, Design and Develop solutions using JAVA
- Enhance, customize and co-ordinate development activities using AGILE methodologies
- Implement advance software module components in complex computer environments on different operating systems.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design and customize software as per the requirement(s)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years of software development experience.
- Lean/Agile Software methodology training and experience.
- Significant experience with Java
- Experience writing and administering automated unit tests.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Listed below is a summary of the primary responsibilities of our Software Engineers.
- Code Design. Design and write complex code in several languages relevant to our existing product stack.
- Product Life-cycle. Manage the entire life-cycle of a product, including; story-board product changes, design user experience/workflow, API’s, and database tables/server-side development.
- Project Management. Lead projects from conception, through deployment and support. Document the specific, detailed requirements for each product, component, or feature under his purview.
- Automated Tests. Write and build automated tests and test methods for each software element.
- Team Leadership. Lead other employees, including programmers, designers, and testers.
Travel &/or relocation to unanticipated locations throughout the US may be req.
Please apply to hr@arRGee.net and mention the job title
Oracle Apps DBA
ASSESS FOR THE NEW PROJECT REQUIREMENTS SINCE STATE STREET IS HAVING DIFFERENT NEW PROJECT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS AND
WORKS WITH THE USERS TO UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS NEEDS THEN DESIGN AND BUILD THE HIGH LEVEL DATABASES ACCORDINGLY.
WORKS WITH THE DIFFERENT TEAMS ACROSS THE GLOBE FOR ADMINISTRATING THE PRODUCTION ORACLE DATABASES OF E-BUSINESS SUITE, ORMB, ORACLE
SINGLE-SIGN-ON (OAM/OID) FOR 24X7 FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.EXTRACT THE REPORTS FROM ORACLE DATABASES AND ANALYSES THE EXPLAIN PLAN THEN MODIFIES SQL CODE FOR FINE TUNING OF THE PROGRAM.
CONDUCTS BACKUPS OF CRITICAL FINANCIAL SYSTEMS OF RAC IN HIGH AVAILABILITY INFRASTRUCTURE USING RMAN. WORKS ON PATHING THE SYSTEM USING ADOP
PATCHING TOOLS AND INVESTIGATES THE FORMS, WEBTIER NODES TO MAKE SURE THE NODE CHANGES DOES NOT BREAK ANY FUNCTIONALITY.
UPGRADE THE STATE STREETS UAT EBS FINANCIAL APPLICATION SYSTEMS FROM 11I/R12.1.X TO R12.2 AND CLOSELY WORKS WITH DIFFERENT TEAMS TO MAKES
SURE ALL FUNCTIONALITIES ARE WORKING FINE FOR SMOOTH RUNNING OF BUSINESS ACROSS THE GLOBE.
ESTIMATE THE TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE MAJOR UPGRADE AND DISCUSS WITH THE USERS TO ESTIMATE THE LIVE FINANCIAL SYSTEM IMPACT AND
DOWNTIME FOR THE UPGRADE.
DEVELOP/UPDATE THE PYTHON/SHELL SCRIPTS TO EXTRACT AUDIT REPORTS TO GENERATE DATABASE HEALTH REPORTS, APPLICATION ALERTS, SERVER LOAD, CPUPERFORMANCE AND AUTOMATION OF SCHEDULED JOBS TO RUN ON DAILY BASIS.
INSTALL THE ORACLE PATCHES FOR BUGFIXES AND QUARTERLY RELEASED PSU/CPU PATCHES FROM ORACLE.MANAGING THE OAM/OID REPOSITORY FOR ALL THE USERS ACROSS THE GLOBE AND MONITORS THE USERS AUTHENTICATION AS PER STATE STREET SECURITYPOLICIES FOR AUDITING.
INSTALL AND MONITORING THE USER APPLICATION SESSIONS AND CONNECTION LEAKS THROUGH
REQUIRES PROFICIENCY IN :ORACLE DATABASES,ORACLE E-BUISINESS SUITE,ORACLE MIDDLEWARE PRODUCTS,PL/SQL, LINUX/SOLARIES,ORACLE CLOUD
INFRASTRUCTURE, AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS),PHYTHON SCRIPTING.
16875 NW Joscelyn St, Beaverton, OR - 97006
Interested applicants please mail/submit your resume directly to the attention of:
16875 NW Joscelyn St, Beaverton, OR - 97006
arRGee provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, arRGee complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.arRGee expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.